On Saturday, 10 September 2022 at 7:44:57 +1000, Dave Horsfall wrote: > COBOL? FORTRAN? RPG? Those are all swear words to me :-) Is this an indirect reference to the "Programmer's ABC" in the March 1976 issue of Datamation? I have a copy of the lot at http://www.lemis.com/grog/Humour/ABC.php, but the one I think you're referring to is: L is for language; use these three. Cobol, Fortran, RPG. Avoid all others, friend, and shun Those with the suffix "L slash I." And yes, I share your sentiment. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php