The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Larry McVoy <lm@mcvoy.com>
To: Seth Morabito <web@loomcom.com>
Cc: TUHS main list <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: [TUHS] Re: DMD 5620 simulator
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 18:53:16 -0700	[thread overview]

This looks like some really nice work.  I used a BLIT at UW Madison
and loved it, it was way more useful than a terminal and way less
fuss than a full blown windowing system.  Felt like the knee of the
curve.  All of that over a serial line, that's impressive.

I dunno, but I bet that Rob trys it out just for a trip down memory
lane.

--
---
Larry McVoy           Retired to fishing          http://www.mcvoy.com/lm/boat