Hi Joseph, At 2023-01-26T14:41:50-0800, Joseph Holsten wrote: > And if I’m writing in troff, is there a preferred macro set for > articles these days? A decade ago I wrote manuals in mdoc but papers > in LaTeX; these days I just lean on pandoc to translate. I’ll need to > knock my rust off. There's always ms. It's pretty easy to acquire, and will produce authentic looking traditional Unix papers with little effort. Here's a manual that Larry Kollar and I wrote, in source and PDF forms. It's gotten positive feedback from the groff mailing list. Regards, Branden