Hi Will, At 2024-05-23T13:58:22-0500, Will Senn wrote: > I can't believe it's been 9 years since I wrote up my original notes > on getting Research Unix v7 running in SIMH. Crazy how time flies. > Well, this past week Clem found a bug in my scripts that create tape > images. It seem like they were missing a tape mark at the end. Not a > showstopper by any means, but we like to keep a clean house. So, I > applied his fixes and updated the scripts along with the resultant > tape image [...] I'd like to join the many people who have previously thanked you for this work. Your resource made V7 Unix troff and nroff accessible to me, and that access has been invaluable to me in my efforts on groff. Regards, Branden