On 11/12/22 11:51 AM, Arnold Robbins wrote: > http://blog.archive.org/2022/10/24/the-rise-of-discmaster/ DiscMaster is EXTREMELY interesting. I've been really enjoying it for two to three weeks. -- I think I saw it within it's first week of official release. I'm subscribing to the RSS feed of what's added on a near daily basis. N.B. DiscMaster is indexing disk images found on Internet Archive. DiscMaster is a different type of search engine / gateway to Internet Archive contents. > There seems to be lots of different vendor unix stuff here, as well > as many other things. Yep. There has been a LOT of vendor unix stuff on Internet Archive for a long time. It was just a lot harder to find than it is via DiscMaster's index thereof. I've seen a lot of SGI Irix stuff as of late. -- Grant. . . . unix || die