The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] desiderata
@ 2021-09-08  8:29 Andrew Hume
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Andrew Hume @ 2021-09-08  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

more garage cleaning this last weekend. i came across some memorabilia
from my time at Bell Labs, including a lovely article titled

	The Electrical Properties of Infants

Infants have long been known to grow into adults. Recent experiments
show they are useful in applications such as high power circuit breakers.

Not to mention a lovely article from the “Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality”
(July 1991) titled “Scrotum Self-Repair”.

the two items are
1) “Documents for UNIX Volume 1” by Dolotta, Olson and Petrucelli (jan 1981)”
2) The complete manual for the Blit. this comes in a blue Teletype binder and includes
the full manual (including man pages) and circuit diagrams.

i’d prefer to have them go to some archival place, but send me a private email
if you interested and we’ll see what we can do.

	andrew

* [TUHS] desiderata
@ 2021-09-09  7:14 Paul Ruizendaal via TUHS
From: Paul Ruizendaal via TUHS @ 2021-09-09  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Hume; +Cc: TUHS main list

I’d be interested in a scan of the Blit schematics, and it seems that a few others might be as well:

https://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/2019-December/thread.html#19652

https://github.com/aiju/fpga-blit

(for clarity: I’m not ‘aiju')

Paul

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 01:29:13 -0700
> From: Andrew Hume <andrew@humeweb.com>
> To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
> Subject: [TUHS] desiderata
>
> more garage cleaning this last weekend.
[...]
> 2) The complete manual for the Blit. this comes in a blue Teletype binder and includes
> the full manual (including man pages) and circuit diagrams.
>
> i’d prefer to have them go to some archival place, but send me a private email
> if you interested and we’ll see what we can do.
>
> 	andrew

* Re: [TUHS] desiderata
@ 2021-09-09 17:47 Douglas McIlroy
From: Douglas McIlroy @ 2021-09-09 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)