The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [pups] Berkeley Pascal
@ 2001-04-26 21:18 Lars J. Buitinck
From: Lars J. Buitinck @ 2001-04-26 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was browsing through the 2.11BSD docs on my OpenBSD PC, and I noticed
I couldn't format the Pascal manuals.  Can anybody format them for me
in (if at all possible) PostScript format, or else plain TXT (with ^H_
and other more(1) hacks ofcourse)?  I haven't got 2.11 to work in simh
yet, otherwise I'd try it in 2.11.

--
If I traveled to the end of the rainbow
As Dame Fortune did intend,

Lars J. Buitinck

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-26 21:18 UTC | newest]