The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: clemc@ccc.com (Clem cole)
Subject: [TUHS] Zilog Z80 Unix
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 19:59:28 -0400	[thread overview]

That interesting Dave.  I had not heard of people that did not like it. I did not think Henry's comment was about Leor's  work.

FWIW:  I can not say I personally pushed it as hard as i did other compilers later in my career but it always worked fine for me on the z80 and worked better than the Teletype corp z80 compiler which was the first one I saw

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.