The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] 32V kernel update
@ 2003-11-03  5:03 Pat Villani
From: Pat Villani @ 2003-11-03  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Uploaded new kernel archive.  Reworked Makefile.  I got it to compile
with a stub file.  Still much work rewriting machine dependent code.

Latest is 32v-031102-01.tar.gz.  Available via anonymous ftp at
sever.opensourcedepot.com.

Pat

* [TUHS] 32V kernel update
@ 2003-11-03  6:00 ` Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2003-11-03  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 12:03:48AM -0500, Pat Villani wrote:
> Uploaded new kernel archive.  Reworked Makefile.  I got it to compile
> with a stub file.  Still much work rewriting machine dependent code.
> Latest is 32v-031102-01.tar.gz.  Available via anonymous ftp at
> sever.opensourcedepot.com.
> Pat

You guys need a name. How about 32I, I stands for Intel.
Just an idea.

	Warren

* [TUHS] 32V kernel update
@ 2003-11-03  7:52   ` Wesley Parish
From: Wesley Parish @ 2003-11-03  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

That's cool - I for Intel as V for Vax, and so I expect we'll have S for
Sparc, A for ARM, P for PowerPC and Z for the z/series - just kidding ... ;)

Wesley Parish

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:00, Warren Toomey wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 12:03:48AM -0500, Pat Villani wrote:
> > Uploaded new kernel archive.  Reworked Makefile.  I got it to compile
> > with a stub file.  Still much work rewriting machine dependent code.
> > Latest is 32v-031102-01.tar.gz.  Available via anonymous ftp at
> > sever.opensourcedepot.com.
> > Pat
>
> You guys need a name. How about 32I, I stands for Intel.
> Just an idea.
>
> 	Warren

Clinesterton Beademung - in all of love.
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku e ki, "He tangata, he tangata, he tangata."
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."

* [TUHS] 32V kernel update
@ 2003-11-03 14:54 ` masouds
From: masouds @ 2003-11-03 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!
I was wondering whether you can put it into some CVS (readonly access
for public) so people can track changes more easily.
thanks,
Masoud
Pat Villani wrote:

> Uploaded new kernel archive.  Reworked Makefile.  I got it to compile
> with a stub file.  Still much work rewriting machine dependent code.
>
> Latest is 32v-031102-01.tar.gz.  Available via anonymous ftp at
> sever.opensourcedepot.com.
>
> Pat

* [TUHS] 32V kernel update
@ 2003-11-03 15:07   ` Pat Villani