The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] 32V/I portability
@ 2003-11-11 19:41 Pat Villani
From: Pat Villani @ 2003-11-11 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Folks,

After studying the source code for a while, I found a few explicit and
implicit vaxisms that need to be rectified.  I'd like to purge the
source entirely of these vaxisms, but that would mean that if anyone
wants to port what I do back to VAX, they'll need to do some work.

Also, this mailing list is fairly low traffic, and for now my activities
are very low traffic as well.  Should I set up a separate mailing list
for those interested in this project?

Opinions?

Pat

--
Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -- Lady Violet Bonham
Carter

* [TUHS] 32V/I portability
@ 2003-11-12  1:44   ` Gregg C Levine
From: Gregg C Levine @ 2003-11-12  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
I disagree. It turns out that Yahoo is getting worse, and Google,
isn't far behind. The problems that Sourceforge has been having, have
been in most cases repaired. They are still working on cleaning up the
projects that have had little activity within the last one to two
years. But I will accept that we can agree to disagree.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Don't take my
> word for it just look:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=sourceforge+sucks

* [TUHS] 32V/I portability
@ 2003-11-12  1:39 ` Kenneth Stailey
From: Kenneth Stailey @ 2003-11-12  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

--- macbiesz at optonline.net wrote:
> You could set up a Sourceforge project for 32/I?
>
> Maciek

Anything but Sourceforge.  You will rue the day you chose them.  Don't take my
word for it just look:

http://www.google.com/search?q=sourceforge+sucks

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

* [TUHS] 32V/I portability