On 6/19/24 12:22, Al Kossow wrote: > He does seem to have the ability to geek snipe and marshal a lot > of people Please clarify, are you referring to Adrian and / or David (?) a.k.a. Usagi? I'm also enjoying Caleb (?) a.k.a. clabretro quite a bit. Aside: I think I have those names correct. Adrian has long been a quick to watch. David and Caleb have surpassed Adrian only because their content is more aligned with parts an pieces that I have in my lag. }:-) The Plexus P/20 min-series is VERY interesting. :-D I also really like the emphasis that Adrian is making on collecting what's necessary for someone to create an emulator for the Plexus P/20. The (forthcoming) 5th video (I'm a patron with early access) has some interesting bits about SCSI IDs and LUNs that I may bring up for discussion on COFF as they aren't super on topic for TUHS. -- Grant. . . .