I'm running 211bsd pl 431 in SimH on FreeBSD. I've got networking working on a tap interface both inbound and outbound. I still have a few issues hanging around that are bugging me, but I'll eventually get to them. One that is of concern at the moment is kermit. It is in the system under /usr/new/kermit. When I call it, I get: kermit Bad system call - core dumped I don't see core anywhere and if I did, I'd need to figure out what to do with it anyway (mabye adb), but I'm wondering if anyone's used kermit successfully who is on pl 431 or knows what's going on? Thanks, Will -- GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462 7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF