The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: krewat@kilonet.net (Arthur Krewat)
Subject: [TUHS] Steering it back again ....
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 09:19:26 -0400	[thread overview]

Warren, thanks for putting up with my "UNIX of choice" thread.

I learned a lot, and have a lot to think about. The idea was to gather
thoughts from people who've been through the trenches, and this list was
the perfect avenue for that.

Thanks for providing this list.

Back to your regular programming ;)