I picked up a Model 37 (ASR) for nothing at one point. It was sitting in my kitchen and amusingly it was probably the only terminal that I didn’t have to turn on the nl->crlf mapping in terminal driver. It also handled all those ESC and SI/SO codes that nroff put out for default to do partial line spacing and shifting from the normal roman to the greek letter typebox. I also liked the fact that it used the full RS-232 modem control lines. When the modem came online and asserted DSR it then turned on the motor. When carrier detect came up a big green PROCEED light lit up. The paper tape unit was a huge side car unlike the little integral one in the model 33. At 150 baud it was really more of a curiosity at the point I had it. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: smime.p7s Type: application/pkcs7-signature Size: 2284 bytes Desc: not available URL: