The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] BSD 2.11 documentation
@ 2021-12-30 19:10 Will Senn
From: Will Senn @ 2021-12-30 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Are there any extant 2.11 manuals other than the online manual and various install and configure PDFs, available for download?

Also, am I understanding correctly that 2.11 is 2.10 plus some 4.3 backports and a ton of patches? If there aren’t any 2.11 specific docs, what would be the closest of what is available?

Will

Sent from my iPhone

* Re: [TUHS] BSD 2.11 documentation
@ 2021-12-30 20:10 ` Warner Losh