The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Oral history interview with Doug McIlroy
@ 2020-02-03 21:01 David C. Brock
From: David C. Brock @ 2020-02-03 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

With Doug’s permission, I’d like to bring the group’s attention to a recent oral history with him by the Computer History Museum.

You can find the records for the two interviews here, and in them the links to the PDF transcripts:

https://www.computerhistory.org/collections/oralhistories/?s=mcilroy

As I am sure you can imagine, it was a great pleasure to interview Doug. I learned a tremendous amount.

Best wishes,

David

David C. Brock
Director and Curator