The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] 1993 book on Mach programming available for shipping
@ 2020-07-15 16:45 Arnold Robbins
From: Arnold Robbins @ 2020-07-15 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Hi All.

I have a copy of
https://www.amazon.com/Programming-Under-Mach-UNIX-systems/dp/0201527391/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=programming+under+mach&qid=1594831478&sr=8-2

For the cost of shipping from Israel, to the first one who wants it.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Arnold

* Re: [TUHS] 1993 book on Mach programming available for shipping
@ 2020-07-15 21:13 ` Gregg Levine
From: Gregg Levine @ 2020-07-15 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arnold Robbins; +Cc: tuhs

Hello!
Um Arnold if I provide my address under private cover, could you tell
me how many shekels it would cost me to cover the postage from where
you are to where I am? Amazon wants an interesting price for the book.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com

@ 2020-07-16  3:46 ` Jason
From: Jason @ 2020-07-16  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)