Warren Toomey a écrit : > On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 01:58:11AM +0200, Angus Robinson wrote: >> I have a few xt computers and would like to put some old unix OS on, >> what unix would you guys recommend for it ? most of the unix that i have >> tried to search for are for machines that are older than xt. > > Has anybody got a working copy of PC/IX? Apparently it was not a bad > version of Unix for x86. I have to check if the media are still readable ? :) ditto about xenix, sco unix, etc... Regards, Cyrille Lefevre -- mailto:Cyrille.Lefevre-lists at laposte.net