Does anybody know how much memory was configured on the PDP-11 that Lion's used for the commentary system. Here's what the book says about the system: ; from lions, page 1 ; The code selection presumes a "model" system consisting of: ; PDP11/40 processor; ; RK05 disk drives; ; LP11 line printer; ; PC11 paper tape reader/punch; ; KL11 terminal interface. I usually add the mag tape, too ; TM10 magnetic tape - not in lions, but super handy It seems like he must have had an MMU and 128k memory, but I don't know. I'm hoping y'all remember, know, or can otherwise divine the correct value. I've run with no MMU - crash on boot. I've also run with less memory, but then cc won't build mkconf, when I have the TM10 enabled kernel loaded. As a reminder, his book was published in 1977. Thanks, Will