thanks for the emails. for those who care, this is part of an email from dave’s son (joe): My Dad has had health problems the last few years and was in long term care facilities for the past few years. He was living in the Kensington one, one of the best ones, and was safe from COVID the first time it hit. But even though they were trying to be as safe as possible and protected, it some how came back and he got affected after Christmas, which he had to spend away from everyone. Anyway, he did get infected, and for the first week it didn't seem too bad, and that he was recovering, but this week he got worse and he died after Midnight Friday (today). Just thought you should know and if you would like to attend the funeral, it's at 11am on Sunday on YouTube because of COVID restrictions. Benjamin's Park Memorial Chapel - Memorial Book again, thanks to those who replied. > On Jan 15, 2021, at 5:54 PM, Andrew Hume wrote: > > an urgent request: can someone please send me sam leaflet’s email address? > its needed for a funeral (dave tilbrook just died). > also, rob pike, can you send me your email please? > (these are for tilbrook’s son.) >