I'd say TripOS. There is some surce fragments but I never could get any BCPL to cross build anything. Also Mach 1.x to 2.5 Sent from my Windows 10 Nokia Lumia 1520 From: Noel Chiappa Sent: Sunday, 7 October 2018 9:05 AM To: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org Cc: jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu Subject: Re: [TUHS] Unix source code archive in the news > From: "Nelson H. F. Beebe" > a goal of a triplicated complete archive of the world's software > history, including both open source and proprietary code. They report > holding 200TB of data already, covering 80 million code projects. I should ask them if they have a copy of MERT! Now that we have Multics, ITS, PDP-7 UNIX and UNIX V0, etc MERT (which may have been the first micro-kernel - although perhaps THE gets that palm) is perhaps the most significant 'missing' OS. If not, what am I missing? The Berkeley Genie OS for the SDS? (Dunno if that's been saved.) The THE system? (Ditto - although I know someone has saved the last X8.) The Atlas OS? Noel