On 5/5/22 3:26 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote: > Yes, I plan on moving to Mailman 3.x. I'm hoping that I can import > the raw TUHS mbox (currently 130Mbytes). This, unfortunately, > will break the hyperlinks in the current mail archive > athttps://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/ Let's chat about this when the time comes. I strongly suspect there is a way to retain functionality for the old links, even if they are simply redirects to the new location. -- I have some ideas. }:-) -- Grant. . . . unix || die