Hi Arnold, It was mentioned in the STinP edit discussion, so of course, I had to go looking! Here's the referenced article by Fraser: https://archive.org/details/compact-portable-crt Will Sent from my iPhone > On Jan 30, 2022, at 10:09 AM, arnold@skeeve.com wrote: > > Will Senn wrote: > >> Has anyone seen Fraser's original ratfor source for the s editor for unix on the PDP-11. It was a screen editor front-end built on top of Software Tools's edit. I've seen a c version, but I'm interested in the 375 line version :). >> >> Will >> >> Sent from my iPhone > > I've never heard of this. Can you give some background please? > > Thanks, > > Arnold