Hi, The following comment was made on the geeks mailing list and I figured it was worth cross posting to the TUHS mailing list. -- I'm BCCing the original poster so that they are aware of the cross post and in case they want to say more. --8<-- In related news that might entertain and inform, there are some interesting old-timey UNIXes out there that I've come across recently though: XV6: https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/6.828/2012/xv6.html OMU: http://www.pix.net/mirrored/discordia.org.uk/~steve/omu.html V7/x86: https://www.nordier.com/ RUnix and Singlix: https://www.singlix.com/runix/ -->8-- I don't know if any of it should be included in the TUHS archives or not. -- I figure discussing it on TUHS is the best way to find out. P.S. Re-sending to the correct TUHS email address. Somehow I had something on file reflecting the old server. :-/ -- Grant. . . . unix || die