On 11/16/2018 12:29 PM, Noel Chiappa wrote: > _That_ is what made me such a huge fan of Unix, even though as an > operating system person, I was, and remain, a big fan of Multics (maybe > the only person in the world who really likes both :-), which I still > think was a better long-term path for OSes (long discussion of why elided > to keep this short). Can I ask for the longer discussion? It sounds like an enlightening sidebar that would be good to have over a cup of COFFee. Maybe the barista on the COFF mailing list will brew you a cup to discuss this there. ~wink~wink~nudge~nudge~ -- Grant. . . . unix || die