On 2017-11-29 07:05, Clem Cole wrote: > Anyway, if you find a copy of the Sieworwick, Bell, and Newell's book > 'Computer Structures, Reading and Examples', there is a companion volume > that has many of the ISPS descriptions of the machines discussed in the > main text.   As Will's note about HP points out, as historians we should > try to find them all and get them in bitsavers or the like. > I know I > have some of the ISPs for the micro's and the PDP-11 on hardcopy in a > filing cabinet (I just ran into them a few weeks ago when looking for > something else), but I should have them on tape.   It would be a shame > to lose those. Just send them to bitsavers, to save them ...