On Sunday, September 29, 2019, 2:53:52 PM EDT, Noel Chiappa wrote: > PS: Speaking of old Unix documentation, I recently acquired a paper copy of the > PDP-11 V6 Unix manual. Is that something I should scan? I don't know if you > already have it (I know where to find sources in the archives, but I don't > know where documentation scans live.) I was looking for a copy of that for my exhibit at VCF southeast this year, but I never could find a complete copy. There's a mostly complete scan on archive.org, but there are some bits missing. I'd have to do a little digging to say just which bits, though. (The tmg doc was one I remember not being there.) BLS