On 7/14/22 2:39 PM, Ron Natalie wrote: > It can do subnets, but it can’t deal with long haul (over the greater > internet) time delays. I wonder if there is an opportunity for something that pretends to be the remote side locally, sends the data via some other non-latency-sensitive protocol to a counter part where the counter part pretends to be the near side. Local / / [A]----[B]==/==[C]---[D] / / Remote Where ---- is Chaosnet over a short distance and ==/== is something else over a long distance. B would pretend to be D so that A could talk to D' in a timely manner and conversely C would pretend to be A so that A' could talk to D in a timely manner. I've seen such spoofing / emulation in other protocols. Maybe the prior art can work for Chaosnet. P.S. Hopefully my ASCII art will survive the trip. -- Grant. . . . unix || die