On 5/27/22 5:57 AM, Paul Ruizendaal wrote: > I came across a website that discusses reviving an old binary for Lotus > 1-2-3 for SysV Unix (386 COFF), on the way to making it run on Linux: > > https://lock.cmpxchg8b.com/linux123.html Yep. That is a very interesting article. Though I do think that some of what Tavis did was borderline exceptional. I don't know many people that would consider writing their own object utility to do things. But this just goes to show what is possible if you are willing to do so. > The audience here may enjoy the read, and maybe it is of use when > reviving other old application software for 1980’s and 1990’s Unix. I've filed it away for future reference for this very reason. -- Grant. . . . unix || die