On 5/7/22 10:13 AM, Patrick Audley via TUHS wrote: > When I saw this, I started to think, "I bet we can make a regexp for that". :-D > Apparently, I do too much text processing. Na. I don't think so. Text processing seems to be one (of the many) thing(s) that Unix, et al., excel at. So I think it's probably natural for anyone well versed in Unix ... to think "RegEx"! > I'm up for helping process the archive if needed with sed, perl or > some such. I think we're thinking about two different layers of actions. Both using their own form of RegEx like behavior. It sounds like you're talking about processing / munging an mbox mail archive. I'm thinking about URL re-writing in the web server, be it on the fly or static configuration (for fixed list of old URLs). -- Grant. . . . unix || die