On 9/18/17 7:41 AM, David wrote: > I had almost wiped any memory of DG/UX from my memory. Now I’m > quite sure I must resume therapy for it. > > I wrote device drivers for that . . . thing to drive graphics cards for > Megatek and its custom version of X11 that buried about 1/2 of the > server in the hardware. That's well later than the MV10000 we had here, running one of the earliest versions of DG/UX. That must have been 1987 or 1988. -- ``The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne.'' - Chaucer ``Ars longa, vita brevis'' - Hippocrates Chet Ramey, UTech, CWRU chet at case.edu http://cnswww.cns.cwru.edu/~chet/