I came across Scott Taylor’s site which mentions his adventure with MtXinu (https://www.retrosys.net/)! I had asked a few years ago (February 2017?) about locating a set Of this to no avail, but thanks to Scott the binary set is now available. ftp://ftp.mrynet.com/operatingsystems/Mach2.5/MtXinu-binary-dist/floppies/MB920331020/ There is some additional documentation to be found here. ftp://ftp.mrynet.com/operatingsystems/Mach2.5/MtXinu-binary-dist/docs The floppy drive like 386BSD is super weak and I had no luck with Qemu. VMWare worked fine to install. The VMDK will run on Qemu as low as 0.90 just fine. I haven’t tried the networking at all, so I don’t know about adapters/protocol support. I’ve been using a serial line to uuencode stuff in & out but it’s been stable.