The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: lorddoomicus@mac.com (Lord Doomicus)
Subject: [TUHS] /usr/bin/bs on HPUX?
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:30:14 -0500	[thread overview]

I was poking around an HP UX system at work today, and noticed a
command I've never noticed before ... /usr/bin/bs.

I'm sure it's been there for a long time, even though I've been an
HPUX admin for more than a decade, sometimes I'm just blind ... but
anyway ....

I tried to search on google ... it looks like only HPUX, AIX, and
Maybe AU/X has it.  Seems to be some kind of pseudo BASIC like
interpreter.

Anyone ever use it for anything?  Has anyone even noticed it before?
I'll have to boot my Crimson to see if IRIX has it.

- Derrik

Derrik Walker v2.0, RHCE
lorddoomicus at mac.com
http://www.doomd.net

"There's nothing nice about Steve Jobs and there's nothing evil about
Bill Gates."
	-- Chuck Peddle, MOS 6502 Chip Designer