The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Clem cole <clemc@ccc.com>
To: Will Senn <will.senn@gmail.com>
Cc: tuhs@tuhs.org
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Upgrading from 11/40 to 11/45 in Unix v6
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 21:47:19 -0500	[thread overview]

One other thought.  The basic v6 has and RP driver in it.  I’ve forgotten if RP06 was in there but the RP04 certainly was by then.  Check the driver rp.c to see what is configured.  But either way you should configure the system to use the largest drive v6 has.

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.