The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Clem cole <clemc@ccc.com>
To: reed@reedmedia.net
Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Leaked patches... v6 to v6.5
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 23:25:14 -0400	[thread overview]

Right.  That’s the V6 diff tape.  I’m not sure where the story of it coming from Lou comes from (I’ve never heard that before to be honest). But   the source for many of us was Kens trip to CA and the stop to see Chesson at U of I.

I don’t remember who gave it to us at CMU at the time but like copies of the Lions book there was an active underground in those days.

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.