Abermud on a L-66? That certainly sounds interesting! I bought efylon.org a few years ago to keep the abermud list alive. I had setup a 4.2BSD SIMH VAX that replaced the login program with the AberMUD 2 that I had found on http://abermud.tripod.com/mudstuff.html . Although I’m sure running it will be some fun.... From: Alec Muffett Sent: Friday, 7 April 2017 6:25 PM To: Robert Swierczek Cc: tuhs at minnie.tuhs.org Subject: Re: [TUHS] Non-US Unix Activities On 7 April 2017 at 10:32, Robert Swierczek wrote: > If anyone is interested in multi-user games, I have the original source of > AberMUD, printed on fanfold, implemented in B for GCOS3 on a Honeywell L-66 > (a machine which was literally advertised as being able to withstand grenade > detonations within N feet) Yes!  I am very much interesting in getting my eyes on that early B version of AberMUD (and any other B code for that matter.) It's a few inches thick, I'll dig it out and post sample code photos from it, somewhere.     -a -- http://dropsafe.crypticide.com/aboutalecm -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: