* [TUHS] First test e-mail
@ 2022-05-18  4:25 Warren Toomey via TUHS
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Warren Toomey via TUHS @ 2022-05-18  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

If I'm lucky, this will be the first e-mail to the TUHS list using
the mailman3 software on the new minnie server.

Cheers, Warren

* Re: [TUHS] First test e-mail
@ 2022-05-18  4:27 ` Angus Robinson
From: Angus Robinson @ 2022-05-18  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Warren Toomey; +Cc: tuhs

takes me back to the IRC days and "first post" after midnight.

Big thank you for the migration Warren.

Kind Regards,
Angus Robinson

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 6:25 AM Warren Toomey via TUHS <tuhs@tuhs.org>
wrote:

> If I'm lucky, this will be the first e-mail to the TUHS list using
> the mailman3 software on the new minnie server.
>
> Cheers, Warren

* Re: [TUHS] First test e-mail
@ 2022-05-18  4:29 ` Adam Thornton
From: Adam Thornton @ 2022-05-18  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Warren Toomey; +Cc: tuhs

> On May 17, 2022, at 9:25 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS <tuhs@tuhs.org> wrote:
>
> If I'm lucky, this will be the first e-mail to the TUHS list using
> the mailman3 software on the new minnie server.

Loud and clear.

Adam

* Re: [TUHS] First test e-mail
@ 2022-05-18  4:37   ` Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 2022-05-18  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adam Thornton; +Cc: tuhs

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 09:29:21PM -0700, Adam Thornton wrote:

> > On May 17, 2022, at 9:25 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS <tuhs@tuhs.org> wrote:
> >
> > If I'm lucky, this will be the first e-mail to the TUHS list using
> > the mailman3 software on the new minnie server.
>

> Loud and clear.
>
> Adam

I fish and get that reference, going out of the harbor, can I get a radio
check on 19 please?

--lm

* Re: [TUHS] First test e-mail
@ 2022-05-18  5:02 ` Alex Musolino
From: Alex Musolino @ 2022-05-18  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

> If I'm lucky, this will be the first e-mail to the TUHS list using
> the mailman3 software on the new minnie server.

It's echoing a bit.  I have received two copies of each message in
this thread so far.