The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] A Couple of Early Networking Unix System
@ 2017-02-24  4:21 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-02-24  4:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, thanks to the hard effort of Noel Chiappa and Paul Ruizendaal,
we now have a couple of early Unix systems with networking modifications.
They can be found in:

   http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Distributions/Early_Networking/

I'll get them added to the Unix Tree soon.

Cheers, Warren
* [TUHS] A Couple of Early Networking Unix System
@ 2017-02-24 13:23 Noel Chiappa
From: Noel Chiappa @ 2017-02-24 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

    > From: Lars Brinkhoff

    > Yes, please do add some kind of IMP to SIMH!

BTDT:

  http://walden-family.com/impcode/imp-code.pdf

	Noel