On 11/18/20 6:29 PM, Jon Steinhart wrote: > Well, it's a very rainy day and since COVID is keeping me home I > just fed my 516-TSS notebooks into the scanner. It's about 17MB > of stuff. Not sure what to do with it since I don't have a place to > serve it and since they're scanned images they're too big to post. > Here's the list of documents; email me if you're wanting something > in a hurry while the archive stuff is figured out. Note that the > smell of mildew wasn't preserved in the scanning process. Let me know if there is something I can do to help archive / host things. Be that hosting, transferring, something else. There are options. -- Grant. . . . unix || die