The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: "Seth J. Morabito" <web@loomcom.com>
To: david@kdbarto.org
Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>,
	"General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
	<cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Old Unix books
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 10:17:35 -0700	[thread overview]

David writes:

> These went exceptionally fast.
>
> Timing of the first response was Jim Capp by about 1 minute. So if Jim
> will send me his physical address off list, I’ll coordinate with him
> in shipping them.

All (and especially Jim and David!)

I'm 100% fine with Jim getting these manuals (lord knows I don't have
any more room on my shelves!), but may I ask that the 3B2 manual be
scanned? There is an existing copy of this manual floating around
online, but the copy that was scanned was a proof print, has extensive
markup, and a very poor scan quality. I would love to see a better
version available!

All the best,

-Seth
--