On 12/24/21 12:31 PM, Warner Losh wrote: > Vax was running early on with NetBSD. That will be super close to D&I... Noted about NetBSD. Thank you Warner. Will there be any substantive differences between NetBSD on VAX and NetBSD on 386 PC? The latter can easily be run in mostly normal virtualization. Or so I assume. The former can be run on emulated hardware. Much like Will, I'm trying to get "...the closest experience I can get without driving myself off the rails trying to get things working." I suppose I could, perhaps should, simply start reading the book to see if I actually feel the need to look at a running system. -- Grant. . . . unix || die