The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: madcrow.maxwell@gmail.com (Michael Kerpan)
Subject: [TUHS] Open Sourcing IRIX?
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:57:55 -0500	[thread overview]

Caldera changed very drastically as a company at the time it changed
its name to SCO). Ancient Unix was opened up in January of 2002. In
June of that year, the CEO of Caldera was forcibly replaced with an
M$-backed anti-open source crusader. It was at that point that Caldera
stopped selling its Linux distro, changed its name to SCO and started
suing any company involved with Linux.