The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Fwd:  386BSD released
       [not found] <B77CD16E-CC26-410F-BBE7-8F206B27620F@yost.com>
@ 2021-07-16 17:03 ` Bakul Shah
From: Bakul Shah @ 2021-07-16 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

More from Yost below.

My purpose in relating this was to point out that the original unix
implementation choices were mostly fine; they just had to be tweaked a
bit. Clearly an independent implementation such as in Linux would veer
off in a different direction, done in a different era and with different prior
experience. I was a bit surprised that Bruce didn't make this same
tweak to cblock size but no way of knowing his reasons now.