The one time you didn't want any cat output.... > On Sep 16, 2019, at 5:20 PM, Steve Johnson wrote: > > One day I had been furiously editing a long program file for about an hour and a half when I was called away to lunch, and, being hungry, didn't save > my file. When I got back to the terminal an hour later, I discovered two things -- the system had crashed, and our cat had decided that the pile of paper > on the floor made a great litter box. After a few choice words, I sighed and picked up my highliter... >