On 08/30/2018 05:42 PM, Dave Horsfall wrote: > Count me in; as a reborn electronics enthusiast (and a Unix user since > Edition 5) I've been looking for an excuse to buy a Raspberry Pi (as > opposed to the usual articles in the usual magazines), and this sounds > just the ticket! That's the spirit. :-) Do what you want to do and have fun doing it. > And if subdomains are available then of course I'll contribute (as if I > wouldn't anyway). We haven't explicitly talked about sub-domains yet, but I expect that we will be delegating .retrocomp.net to members if they want. We'll happily host it as part of the retrocomp.net zone and make changes as requested, or delegate the subdomain per standard process. We can even slave the delegated subdomain back on the main DNS servers so that you are in complete control while still hosting things if you prefer. -- Grant. . . . unix || die