The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] COFF subscription
@ 2021-12-24 17:58 Clay Hickman
From: Clay Hickman @ 2021-12-24 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Hey Warren,

First and foremost; Thank you so much for maintaining this mailing list, and for including me within the subscribers list. I find myself intrigued by some of the topics that transfer over to the “COFF” mailing list. Could you include me on that mailing list as well?

Peace.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-24 17:59 UTC | newest]