* [TUHS] Apple Quadra to good home
@ 2020-09-24 14:38 Rich Morin
From: Rich Morin @ 2020-09-24 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

A while back, there was some discussion of A/UX.  We have an Apple Quadra which was able to boot and run A/UX a few decades ago.  If someone wants to pay for shipping from the San Francisco Bay Area, this charming little machine could be theirs.  Please respond off-list, to avoid annoying the neighbors...

-r

P.S. We're packing and moving, so a prompt response is critical.

* Re: [TUHS] Apple Quadra to good home
@ 2020-09-24 16:30 Rich Morin
From: Rich Morin @ 2020-09-24 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

We've had three prospects respond (who knew???), so unless they all drop out, I think we're set.

-r