I did use the port number.  It didn't work as it was either full or just dropping. It's too off topic anyways, I guess it'll be some other obscure thing with a C compiler, I guess. I guess the excitement is that it's written in Fortran?  I assume it's like those Unix emulation packages for VMS.  Although I've never seen one of those either. On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 10:54 PM +0800, "SPC" wrote: El jue., 26 sept. 2019 15:29, Nemo escribió: On 26/09/2019, Jason Stevens wrote (in part): > All that is mentioned is a telnet address to something that just drops. Some home routers drop incoming telnet. I got connected without problem a coupoe of days ago. REMEMBER that you *must* telnet to "em.prirun.com:«port_number»", being the port to use one of the series from 8001 to 8007. There is one different version of PRIMOS running at everyone of these ip ports. Cordiales saludos / Best Regards / Salutations / Freundliche Grüße ----- Sergio Pedraja Skype: spedraja@gmail.com