Thanks Warren for saving me to sort out the confusion. I am sorry I started it in the first place. On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Joerg Schilling > wrote: > …. Note that > this list is very similar to that in the early part of his book on System V > internals. Having having just removed the dust off my old copy of TMGE, it is interesting that the list I wrote here is very similar to what I wrote back in 1993. Just goes to show, Alzheimer’s hasn’t got me yet ;) -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: