I might have been the fan who called John Shoch and Jon Hupp’s attention to John Brunner. At some point, Brunner came to visit PARC and we had a nice discussion about how Brunner had been able to anticipate this aspect of networking. -Larry > On 2019, Nov 4, at 2:24 PM, Richard Salz wrote: > > The John F. Shoch and Jon Hupp paper extensively credits Brunner, and uses quotes from the book as section intro's. > > On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 1:58 PM Bakul Shah > wrote: > I am surprised no one mentioned The Shockwave Rider by John Brunner, published in 1975. Excerpt: > >